Sunday, March 15, 2009

Decks and Patios






















Since I'm working with the guys at StudioBuild on a new deck, I was inspired to check out a few decks and porches on my walk tonight. Not much to choose from, but I suspect this is a consequence of most mid-century homes having more deck or patio space positioned away from the street, presumably for privacy.




But since my house will have a deck out front for all to see, I thought it would be nice to see some other homes with similarly un-private space in front. Benjamin Hills homes here for the most part. The stately black and white image is the deck on a Drummond Home in Kansas City, courtesy of KCModern.com.




1 comment:

  1. The El Camino in the first picture is fricken' gorgeous. The decks are fine... but that V8? Dang.....

    ReplyDelete